Alycia T. Moss has been assisting individuals and business navigate the U.S. immigration system since 2012. Alycia earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Idaho College of Law in 2005, the same year she was licensed to practice law in Idaho. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Colorado at Denver in 1996, receiving her degree in History.
Before law school, Alycia lived and studied in Russia and was a small business owner. She spent a year studying at St. Petersburg State University and built, operated, and managed a guest ranch in eastern Idaho. During law school she was the student government vice president, law clerk for the Ambassador for War Crimes Issues at the U.S. State Department, exchange student at Skope Law School in Macedonia, and a published student author in the Michigan State International Law Review.
When not helping immigrants navigate the labyrinth of U.S. immigration law, Alycia enjoys everything outdoors and spending time with her daughters. If she weren’t practicing immigration law, she would be a backpacking guide.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Washington and Idaho Regional Sections of AILA
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Idaho First District Bar Association
- Idaho Volunteer Lawyer’s Program
- Idaho State Bar Professional Conduct Board
- Idaho State Bar Exam Grader
- AILA Eastern Washington Committee Chair
- AILA Washington Congressional Liaison Committee
- AILA Idaho Secretary
- AILA Idaho Congressional Liaison Committee Co-Chair